A little fly fishing, a bit of art, some work, all my life.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Communication Arts, Illustration Annual

I just received the illustration annual from comm arts, well as of a month or so ago. It's my favorite thing to receive in the mail. Once I get the bible in the house I open it gently from it's cardboard posterior as to not cut the back or front cover. I used to rip boxes up when i was younger and ruined many a products in my time. So anyway, I treat this mag as if it were my little baby. No cups or food are aloud to come within a room's space of the mag. Reading it is reserved for special times. Times of inspiration, times to get away from work, or when, of course, sitting on the pot. Is there a site on the web that comes close to this mag that I'm not aware of? Get this!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home