A little fly fishing, a bit of art, some work, all my life.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Pro's and Con's to Working for Myself

I've been thinking to myself alot lately about working for the man or working for myself. I thought it might help if I spell-out the pro's and con's. So here it goes.

If I were to work for myself (Pro's)

1. Reward. It's alot more fulfilling doing something that I enjoy.
2. Pride. I'd be alot more proud of what I do.
3. Monetary. I could get an early jump on providing my family with everything they need and deserve.
4. Learning. Diving into your own company can be a valuable learning experience.
5. Focus. I might finally be able to focus on whats important.

Con's

1. Monetary. From 6 figures to medium 5 figures which my family can't afford.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home